Topic of the day is visualisation, a misunderstood concept that has been living with us for centuries. For the last 10-15 years, touching is highest pick with the book and movie The Secret, this process of seeing your life as you want has confused millions of people.
I know, because I’ve read and studied this ability through great authors like: Dr. Wayne Dyer, Abraham Hicks, Tony Robbins, Bob Proctor, Napoleon Hill. These are just some of the authors, there are more out there.
They explain properly how visualisation works. Please if you are interested in your happiness you have to read those authors’ books.
Practising is the key, the most important part. Understanding that you shape your own destiny with your thoughts is what you have to master. As Earl Nightingale says: you become what you think about, most of the time. Simple and still often forgotten, because of our busy and dizzy life.
I’ll give you my process to master the visualisation:
- Decide what you want, what you desire, what you crave, what you deserve and remember that the only limit, is the limit of your mind, write it down and attach it where you can see it many times a day.
- Become aware of what feels like to believe that you have what you are asking already, note that if it doesn’t feel good it is not going to happen.
- Start thinking everyday about what you want, feel like you have it already, make it become part of your subconscious mind, and that means make your thought automatic towards your dream.
- Write down baby steps to achieve daily goals.
- Make your goals enhance your momentum and get it going.
- Be grateful for owning your life, for what you posses and for what you are living.
- Let the universe get back to you receiving your vibrations.
- Receive your reward, receive what you have been working on for long time, you deserve it.
That is the sequence I use in my daily life.
The most important thing is that you feel good when you believe it. And when you’ll believe it and feels good you’ll see it. It works, I can guarantee you about that.
I love Jim Carrey when it says that you can’t visualise and go and eat a sandwich. https://youtu.be/OTK-TCCj6qA
If you want to achieve something you need to spend all your energy towards it, you need to become a master in the field of what you are asking for.
If you are asking for Health, are your self healed already, happy already.
If you want to become rich, start with baby steps visualise your self at the end of the year with more money that you had the year before. Make goals that are 100% bullet proof, to create your momentum.
Don’t forget to enjoy the journey, live your day like it was your last.
With passion and love
(Photo credit to the owner)